In this article, we'll cover three of the best strategies for leveraging your BombBomb integration in Homebot. Watch this brief video for an overview and find step-by-step tutorials below for each tactic:
Strategy #1: Leveraging your activity feed
From your Activity tab, scroll down to the activity feed and check "Hide clients that only have views"
Once filtered, you can use this list to target clients with high activity. Look for activities like:
- Started or Updated buyer profile
- Viewed refi details
- View home's market
Once you've selected a high activity client, click their name to view their personal activity feed and do some digging to understand their interests.
Once you have an idea of what your client is looking for and what the next action you'd like to drive, select 'Preview Digest/Report' from their profile card.
From their homeowner's digest or buyer's report, click 'Record' to create a BombBomb video driving their eyes to a specific area of the report and walking them through it.
Once you’ve recorded your video, be sure to add a call to action link:
Once you've created your video, create a calendar reminder to follow up in 24 hours with a phone call! Then rinse & repeat with the rest of your high activity clients + track your metrics through BombBomb.
Strategy #2: Using BombBomb to generate social media leads
You’ll want to use your own personal digest for this one. Strategy #2 is to create a promo video introducing Homebot and walking them through your personal digest explaining how by signing up for Homebot, homeowners will learn to build wealth over time.
Once you’ve created your promo video, you’ll want to add your personal landing page URL to the call to action and invite Homeowners to sign up to receive the report.
Once you’re done creating and setting up your video, post it all over social media! You may even consider boosting it as a paid ad.
HOT TIP: Use this video to contact all of your past clients whom you don’t have a home address for. You’ll want to send this through BombBomb itself so you can BCC all of the past clients that you only have email addresses for.
Strategy #3: Expand your reach by leveraging partnerships
1. Create a pitch video walking through the digest - focus on the key features for the agent or lender:
- Pitching Agent: CMA capabilities, teach clients to leverage equity, and how it becomes a listing machine for agents.
- Pitching Lender: Refi scenarios & prequalifications
2. Once you’ve established your video with your talking points, you’ll want to add a call to action
- Pitching Agent: Add your Agent personal URL page
- Pitching Lender: Call you to discuss + follow up with a direct invite to Homebot from your Co-Sponsor tab
3. For Lenders: Turn on Freemium so that the link allows agents to sign up for free.