Clients have the ability to make changes to the estimated value of their home. They can do this through their digest by selecting "Tune Your Value"
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- From their digest, the client will select "Tune Your Value"
- They have the option of selecting to contact you for your expert opinion which will automatically trigger a notification
- They'll enter in their details of why they believe their home is worth more or less
- Upon submitting the notification, you'll receive an email and text message (See below)
WHAT TO DO
You'll receive a text and email notification (see below):
1. Click the "See the details" button to be taken to their proposed value
2. You'll notice their proposed value with action items, be sure to review the CMA Request details to see what value different the client has proposed and what updates have been made, if any.
If the buyer agent information was included in the import, their information will be visible.
If no buyers agent was included, reach out to your client to see if they have a preferred agent to send the CMA request.
If there is no preferred agent, utilize one in your network!
3. Once you've confirmed the value, you'll be able to enter in the new or same value. The client will be notified upon entry.
WHAT THE ICONS MEAN
Click "Preview Digest" to see the changes made. The wrench icon is their proposed CMA while your profile picture is your confirmed CMA: