Uploading your clients is the easiest way to jump-start your Homebot and make the most of it right away! In this article, discover:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Requirements for uploading
- Instructions for exporting from your LOS or CRM tool
- Complimentary templates to use for uploading
Please note: By adding your clients into Homebot, they are automatically opted in to receive Homebot. They can unsubscribe at any time from their report or email. If you want your clients to self opt-in, read this article.
Step 2: Once you have all of your client information compiled in a spreadsheet, go to your Homebot account and select the upload it from your Add Clients Tab:
Step 3: This step is required for all Loan Officers and will help us process your data faster if some information is missing. You must confirm two things:
- You allow Homebot to manually input your NMLS ID if it's missing from your spreadsheet
- You give Homebot permission to import loan information using public record data if required loan information is missing
Step 4: Select Transfer clients in bulk:
Step 5: Follow each step to provide additional information about your upload:
Step 6: Upload or drag & drop your spreadsheet into the file uploader. Our Homebot data team will reach out if they need anything else to ensure a successful import!
Be sure to upload separate files for your homeowners and buyers looking to purchase!
Required & Recommended Fields
Below are the required and recommended fields to upload your client data. Please keep in mind, your past clients and prospect import data must be in separate spreadsheets for proper import.
FOR PAST CLIENTS/HOMEOWNERS
Required Fields (Don’t have loan data? We’ll pull it from public record!):
- First Name
- Last Name
- Property Address
- Property Zip
Add any additional property owner's contact information so they can receive Homebot too!
Required Fields for Loan Data Upload
We'll use your loan data in conjunction with the public record to populate the most accurate data:
- Total Loan Amount
- Interest Rate
- Loan Term (# of Months)
- Loan Purpose (Refi, Purchase, Etc)
- Closing Date
- NMLS Loan Originator ID
- NMLS Loan Type
- Lender NMLS ID
Highly Recommended Fields
These are especially important if you are in rural areas or non-disclosure states.
- Sold Price
- Appraised Value
- Insurance Policy Start Date
- DOBs (MM/DD/YYY) to activate the reverse mortgage module
- Monthly Mortgage Insurance Premium
- Loan Number (can be used in the future when integrating with the Homebot API)
- First & last name
Highly Recommended Fields
- Zipcodes of interest
- Max Loan Amount
- Max Home Price
Additional Fields Available
- Estimated Rate
- Loan Type
- Loan Term Months
- Loan Adjustable
- Loan ARM Years Initial
- Expires At
FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS
FOR LENDERS + AGENTS
FOR INSURANCE AGENTS
Don't want to use our templates? No problem. Download our list of client upload requirements.
Wondering what happens after you add your clients? Read this.