If you have shared, mutual clients with your realtor or lender partner, Homebot will "pause" digest sending from the loan officer and will only be sent from the agents. This is because the Loan Officer's branding appears on the Agents' Digests.
Note: if you are not currently in a co-sponsored relationship, this does not affect you.
To ensure your clients do not receive duplicate digests for the same property.
However, we know every homeowner relationship is different so we wanted to respect your judgement by empowering you to make Digest delivery decisions on a case-by-case basis.
Here's how it works...
By default, all Shared Clients will automatically only receive their Digests from the co-sponsored Real Estate Agent's account.
Clients are considered "shared" when the email and home address are the same in both the lender and agents account.
Again, This will automatically occur by default. However, you can override this automatic behavior on a case-by-case basis.
1. Login to your Homebot account and click on the 'Homeowners' sub tab
2. Select the 'Shared Clients' tab
3. If you'd like to make changes for a client, click on their name
4. Then, click the 'Enable Digests' button.
4. You will be asked to confirm this decision. Continue by clicking "Ok" or "Cancel".
4. If you change your mind later, you can just as easily disable duplicate Digests at any time. You can access the "Disable Digest" button under the client's name, next to their address.
Note: In more complex cases where multiple properties under a Loan Officer share a single email address, they will not be paused automatically. Loan Officers can still individually disable those digests case-by-case on the client contact settings page shown above.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team!