We've done some testing and the results were fantastic! In addition to the homeowner's digest, your clients will receive a monthly email specific to their local market conditions.
Temperatures for the market will show as:
- In high demand
- In demand
We'll also indicate the trajectory of the market, whether it's:
- Picking up
- Holding steady
- Cooling down
These market conditions will be viewable from their home value report, allowing homeowners to:
- Determine if it's a good time to sell or not
- Compare their homes to others in their zip code
- Become familiar with average selling timelines and home specs in their zip code
- Understand critical factors like appreciation/depreciation and cash position
Learn how Homebot is helping you identify and qualify seller leads in your database with the 'Should You Sell' feature.
Please note: Market data can look very different for multi-family versus single-family homes. This is why we do some auto-magic in the background to decide which data to show. We default to show single-family home data unless the client’s home has a unit number in the address, then we assume that they have a condo, townhome, or multi-family home. Their market will look like this:
If Homebot does not have enough data to provide useful insights, then Your Market will not show in the digest. If the Your Market feature isn’t showing, then the Your Market email will not send either.
Who will receive this email and when?
The new Your Market email will only go to Homeowners if they do not already receive a Buyers Report.
Homebot homeowners will receive education and empowerment email every 15 days:
- Day 1: Home Value Report
- Day 15: Your Market or the Market Report (for buyers)
This allows your homeowner/buyer to receive a bi-weekly market pulse, helping them understand their market over time and warming them up to make the right decision at the most opportune moment.
Where are we getting the market data?
Over 100 million homes are assessed on thousands of data points each week but of course, it is never as accurate as a professional’s assessment. That's why we allow your clients to send you a message at the click of a little pink button.
We get market data from a best-in-class data company, Altos Research, and listings data from our trusted partner, Ylopo.
What else should I know?
- If a homeowner’s digest is paused or rescheduled, it will also pause or reschedule the Your Market report.
- The Your Market feature will not show if the data in the area is poor, in this situation, clients will not receive the Your Market email.
- Learn how to turn these off here.