Active listings are now available in Homebot for Buyers! This feature allows your buyers to view zip code-specific listings directly from their Homebot market report.
How do I get it?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, "Activate listings for my buyers! – YOUR NAME" along with your personal listings URL that you would like to appear when a buyer views listings in a specific zip code. Don't have a URL? No problem--We'll create one for you!
Now that your personal listings URL is set up, let's see it in action.
1. Log in to your account at homebotapp.com.
2. Click on the 'Buyers' tab from the top menu bar.
3. You'll be brought to 'Your Buyers' where you can select a buyer and preview their market report. From there, you'll want to click on a buyer's name.
As an example, let's check out what zip codes and listings our buyer, Jessica Davis (featured below), may be looking at.
4. On Jessica's buyer profile, click 'Preview Report'.
5. Scroll down to the first module, the market comparison. Choose one of your buyer's favorite zip codes and click 'View'.
6. Notice the new and snazzy 'View Listings' button that appears along the right side of the market map view. Click this button to preview your listings link, featuring homes in the 80206 zip code.
7. This will open a new tab where your buyers can see active listings in their preferred zip code(s). The link in the browser is your Personal Listings URL.
That's it! We hope that both you and your buyers enjoy utilizing Homebot's new Personal Listing URL to find their next home!
As always, feel free to reach out to our Customer Success Team at email@example.com with any questions you may have.