Welcome to Homebot! We're excited you're here! Let's learn how to navigate your account.
At the top of your screen, you'll see Clients, Buyers, Agents (if you are a loan officer) / Co-Sponsor (if you are an agent) and Share. Let's review each of these.
- Clients :: This tab shows a complete list of all clients that have been added to your account.
- Buyers :: This tab shows a complete list of all buyers that have been added to your account.
- Agents (For Lenders) :: This tab allows you to manage/invite agents.
- Share :: This tab allows you to share Homebot across all of your social media platforms and embed a widget into your website
Let's click into each tab to learn more!
Clients | A Deeper Look
-> Activity :: The Activity tab shows useful stats about the emails you send out, who is viewing them, and how many times. Use this tab to reconnect with potential new leads by following up with the most active homeowners!
-> Find a Client :: This is a complete list of all your clients. Use the search bar to find a client by name or property address. Matching clients will appear as you type. You'll notice three sub-tabs on this page. All, Unsent, and Needs CMA.
- All :: Refers to all clients in your account.
- Needs CMA :: Shows all clients who have requested a CMA.
- Leads :: A list of all leads captured through your personalized URL.
- Email Issues :: Shows all clients with email issues (i.e. invalid email, client unsubscribed, email bounced , etc).
- Shared Clients :: Shows shared clients between Lenders and their co-sponsored agents
-> Add New :: Allows you to add a new client. Type the client’s information into the fields and then click “Add home.” They will show up in your client list once they have been added to the system. Be sure to include the property address and email address correctly!
Buyers | A Deeper Look
Much like the Clients page, your Buyers has an Activity Feed, list of all your added Buyers, button to add new buyers, and your own Explore Markets function so you can test drive for yourself.
Agents (For Lenders)
Check out this help article for an in-depth guide for using this feature.
Co-Sponsor (For Agents)
Your co-sponsor tab will allow you to invite a lender if you have not connected with one already. If you have connected with a lender, here you will find your lender co-sponsors information.
Share | A Deeper Look
-> Using your personalized Homebot signup page to capture new leads (click to be linked to help articles for more info :: Quickly share your personal signup URL to Facebook using the post suggestions! If you manage a business Facebook page, be sure you set up the post accordingly by clicking the dropdown arrow and select "Post on a Page you manage." This will allow you to post on your business page.
-> Personal URL :: Copy and paste your personal URL on any site you'd like (your website, Linkedin, email signature, etc)! Interested homeowners will have the ability to sign-up and receive their digest from you, instantly adding them to your client-base!
-> Create a customized lead gen form to add to your website :: Allows you to add a signup form directly to your website to capture new leads
Check out this help article for an in-depth guide on editing your profile settings.