Anticipating your client's needs and providing them insight into their home wealth is the key ingredient for creating clients for life. Each nurtured relationship generates repeat and referral business that will span the lifetime of your connection!
Securing a lender partnership is a critical component when supporting your clients. By providing them easy access to a financial expert, they are more quickly able to build home wealth to leverage with your help!
Take your client's Homebot experience one step further with guided financial advice at the click of a button.
Here's how to tap your network for possible partners:
1. REVIEW YOUR NETWORK
Think back to events you've attended, people you've enjoyed working within the past, and list any groups or organizations you participate in (whether online or in-person).
2. WRITE A LIST OF POSSIBLE PARTNERS
After reviewing all channels of your network, create a list of potential partners and their contact information. Use LinkedIn, past email correspondence, or a search engine to locate their contact information.
3. CONSIDER DEPTH OF CONNECTION
Review your list and note how you know each person, how close you are, and if you have any related contacts or colleagues (LinkedIn should help you draw these connections as well). Ex: Have you worked together in the past? Have you worked with any of the same people?
4. KNOW YOUR RESOURCES
We'll pitch your preferred lender for you! Schedule a demo with us and your lender here. Make sure to send the lender an email with the invitation instructions for the demo!
Or, email us at [email protected] to arrange a demo with your lender.
5. CONTACT ACCORDINGLY
Once you've carefully reviewed each potential lender, reach out to each one accordingly.
- If you have a relationship with the lender, consider a phone call or email. Setup a Zoom call and see how they're doing!
- For someone you don't know every well, start by sending an email. We have some templates you can use here.
- For a person you have no connection to, consider connecting with them on LinkedIn and invite them for an e-coffee meeting to get to know one another. If you have a connection in common, ask the connection to intro you!
6. ADD THEM TO HOMEBOT
If you have your lender's address, add them to Homebot directly so they can experience it firsthand.
As always, let us know how we can further support you in finding a lender to be your sponsor on Homebot, or with any other questions you may have!