Loan information is pulled from public records in conjunction with the loans you import or add.
In some cases, the loan(s) you import are different than what we are able to pull from public records. Because of this, you may run into duplicate loans appearing on the digest that are slightly different (Ex: everything is the same except for the interest rate). If this happens, it's an easy fix to remove the duplicate loan. Please see step 5 below for where you can find the delete button.
1. Search & select your client from the 'HOMEOWNERS' tab
2. Select "Preview Digest" on your client's profile
3. Pivot to the Mortgage Module
4. Select 'Edit Loan Details'
5. Click 'Delete this loan' - it will not give you a deletion warning so please be sure you'd like to delete it.