Homebot and BombBomb have combined forces to provide you the ability to send personalized BombBomb video messages to your clients alongside their personalized Homebot digest.
By the year 2020, 70% of the way people will experience the Internet is through video alone.
We can't argue that the future of marketing and communication is through hyper-personalized content, so we teamed up with our friends at BombBomb to make Homebot even better.
How to connect your Homebot & BombBomb accounts:
You can get started by watching the integration tutorial video below, or you can read the detailed step-by-step instructions underneath the video (but, we recommend the video). :)
Note: In order to use BombBomb with Homebot, you'll need to create a BombBomb account (if you don't already have one).
Steps to integrate BombBomb with Homebot:
2. Click on your name/picture, to access your PROFILE settings.
3. Click the INTEGRATIONS tab.
4. Click the pink Connect to BombBomb button.
5. A new screen will appear where BombBomb and prompt you to to either LOGIN to your existing BombBomb account or to SIGN UP with a BombBomb account.
Note: If you don't already have a BombBomb account, but you want to test it out, you can still Get started for free with a 14 day trial. No credit card required!
6. Once you’ve logged in to your existing BombBomb account, or signed up with a new BombBomb account, you will be taken to a new screen where Homebot will ask to view your BombBomb account.
Click the orange Allow button to authorize Homebot to view your BombBomb account.
7. After you have authorized Homebot to view your BombBomb account, you’ll return to the INTEGRATIONS tab where you will see a success message noting that your accounts have been Connected.
Congratulations! You're all set!
You have successfully integrated your Homebot and BombBomb accounts and are ready to start using them together.
Ready to learn how to create custom videos for your clients using your new Homebot/BombBomb integrated accounts? Click here for instructions.
We hope you enjoy this exciting new feature and as always, feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team at [email protected] with any questions you may have.
For more information on how to record and send videos, our friends at BombBomb have an incredible FAQ and help section.